By Gregor Franssen on Tuesday, 29 August 2017
As of 1 July the University Library, also the medical library of the MUMC+, has access to ClinicalKey. ClinicalKey is a straightforward search engine that facilitates students, researchers and clinicians to search for information in medical/clinical fields.
Treasury of information
- With the acquisition of ClinicalKey more than 1,100 medical /clinical e-books are available for medical, biomedical and clinical education purposes, as well as for daily clinical practice in the MUMC+.
- In addition, ClinicalKey gives you access to relevant clinical e-journals, including various Lancet titles and journals from the Clinics of North America and Seminars series, as well as thousands of clinical multi-media sources, Drug Monographs and Guidelines.
- All of these sources can be consulted as individual titles, but in the ClinicalKey database they are merged to be used as a Point of Care tool next to UpToDate to obtain quick evidence-based responses to clinical questions.
Availability of ClinicalKey
ClinicalKey is available to all staff and students of Maastricht University and MUMC+ via:
- the Online Library homepage, button Databases
- the ClinicalKey app (download from Appstore).
- automatically available on the campus
- outside the campus via
Want more information?
- For information about the availability and userguides: click the ClinicalKey ‘More Info & Support’ link, button Guides.
- For all your questions or comments regarding the content or use of ClinicalKey, please send a message to Gregor Franssen: firstname.lastname@example.org, information specialist at UM Library, or via Ask your librarian.