Cooperation between libraries in Limburg
For many years Maastricht University Library has cooperated with the libraries of institutes of professional education in Limburg and the Maastricht City Library (Centre Ceramique). Members of these libraries can borrow books for free from each other’s libraries.
- Students have to submit a valid student ID and a valid identity card
- Members of staff have to submit a written confirmation of employment and a valid identity card. Members of the University Maastricht can obtain a written confirmation of employment at the information desk of the University Library
- Members of the Maastricht City Library have to submit a recent print-out of the membership administration and a valid identity card.
- At each library you will receive a library card after registration
- At the Maastricht University library you can borrow up to 4 books
- Library rules may vary for each library.
Contact and support
Need help? Save time by starting your support request here and we’ll connect you to an expert.