Maastricht University offers a Digital Learning Environment, with information and tools for students and staff. The way to access to this environment depends on the role of the person logging on.
- access their course details and course content, for example readers, PowerPoint presentations, assignments, exams, as well as various tools for communication and collaboration through the Student Portal
- enter work spaces connected to the tutorial group from the Student Portal (e.g. tutorials and practicals)
- have access to (study related) information via designated organisations for specific groups, e.g. all bachelor’s students
- can also request for organisations which they maintain themselves. Examples are organisations interfaculty work groups or student groups on university-related and other topics and activities.
Teaching and other staff:
- access courses and organisations in the learning management system (EleUM) to add content, communicate with the students or offer tools to the students. Anything published will be made available to the students in the Student Portal. Staff can contact faculty support or make use of the Support blog
- can turn to the e-learning support team for help by implementing other (e-learning) tools for teaching
- can also request for organisations which they maintain themselves. Examples are organisations for researchers or interfaculty work groups.
Direct links for students:
Direct links for teachers:
Contact and support
Need help? Save time by starting your support request here and we’ll connect you to an expert.