How do you ensure that your data remain accessible and usable in the future, for yourself and others? Since a great deal is invested in obtaining valuable research data, good data management is important. But what does that involve? If you are a University of Maastricht researcher we’d like to help you get started with this introductory interactive workshop (about 1.5 hours).
After attending the workshop you will
- understand what research data are and what management of research data involves,
- have an overview of good data management practices,
- know what a data management plan is,
- recognize the advantages of good research data management, and
- know who to ask for help with research data management.
Target Group: PhD students, academic staff
Course format: Workshop, demo, hands-on, questions and answers
More information: please contact Henrietta Hazen.