By Ilse Sistermans on Tuesday, 27 June 2017
It was an inspiring afternoon. UM teaching staff presented their use of video in education followed by a presentation of VideUM, the new UM library video support portal.
We would like to thank everyone who joined us.
Watch this 2 minute clip for impressions.
In summary we enjoyed the following presentations:
- Student generated video pitches – Nardo de Vries SBE
- Flipping the course – Hilde Verbeek FHML
- Student support through live FB streaming & chat session – Michel Saive SBE
- Student generated documentary – Kai Heidemann UCM
- Knowledge clip with object – Michael Capalbo FPN
- VideUM website – Ilse Sistermans UM Library.
Curious? Here are the slides the presenters used.
Download this presentation (2497KB, PDF)
We then exchanged ideas and opinions in a vivid informal discussion with sandwiches and drinks.
If you are interested in more of these What’s UB events on education, please follow the Library newsletter.
For those who missed it, the full recording of the event will be made available soon!