Our first event in a new series of knowledge sharing sessions
As a UM staff member interested in video education, you are invited to join an event on the use of video from a didactical perspective. During this event UM teachers of different faculties will present their respective good practices of the use of video in education.
Sharing good practices
14 June – 11.00 – 13.00
Location: the Lecture room in the DKE building on Tapijnkazerne
In addition, the new VideUM portal will be presented. This portal will be the new gateway for uploading videos to UM video platform Mediasite. It also provides information and support on video production, didactics, copyright, good practices and the use of Mediasite.
- Welcome and introduction
- Student generated video pitches – Nardo de Vries SBE
- Flipping the course – Hilde Verbeek FHML
- Student support through live FB streaming & chat session – Michel Saive SBE
- Student generated documentary – Kai Heidemann UCM
- Knowledge clip with object – Michael Capalbo FPN
- VideUM website – Ilse Sistermans UM Library
Drinks and bites and ample opportunity to share experiences and ideas, and to learn more about our video platform Mediasite.
We would be very pleased to welcome you at this event. In case you are interested but did not receive a personal invitation, please register by replying to this Library+ Education update message. We will send you an Outlook invitation in return.
Hope to see you there!
the Library e-learning support team