Would you like to set up online education to broaden your curriculum? Or would you like to reach a different target group? Are you looking for means to offer more tailor-made work?
On 17 July the fourth (and last) call of the incentive scheme for open and online education has been opened for higher education institutes.
Maastricht University has successfully submitted proposals every year up till now. Do you want to be the next in row? Deadline for submitting is 15 December 2017.
Want more information?
- More information and formats for submission can be found on the SURF website (in Dutch only).
- On the Library+ Education update we will keep you informed on the procedure.
- Contact your faculty funding advisor when you consider to submit (they will guide the internal UM procedure towards the letter of intent).
Other SURF news
SURF runs several Innovation programmes to help institutions tailor their education to meet needs related to IT for education. Other SURF news which might interest you (mostly in Dutch):
- sneak preview about topics on annual SURF-symposium
- battle of concepts around location based services for education and research
- looking back on 2016: SURF’s annual review.