Kluwer IP LawDatabases
Kluwer IP Law provides an access to authoritative analysis, case law, news and legislation relevant to all aspects of intellectual property law across a vast range of jurisdictions.
Kluwer IP Law is a fully-searchable database of worldwide primary and secondary materials in the field of international intellectual property law, covering patent, copyright, and trademark law. It contains commentary in the form of a collection of books and journals on the subject. It provides access to IP legislation, reports, analysis, conventions, treatises, key patents, copyright cases, and links to national laws.
It contains three “modules” which can be searched all at once or separately:
- Manual IP for managing IP assets (Brown Book);
- Patent Law for authoritative content, news, analysis, case law and legislation;
- Copyright and Trademark for authoritative content, news, analysis, case law and legislation.
Kluwer Law Online make use of pop-ups:
- Firefox: you get the option to allow pop-ups for the site and then you can download the PDFs.
- Chrome: may not recognize that the site is trying to open a pop-up, so you may not get an alert that the site is trying to open a pop-up. When you manually add the site as an exception to pop-up blocking, this should work.
- Safari, Chrome, Edge & Internet Explorer – in case you have issues with opening PDFs we advise you to check your pop-up settings to allow pop-ups for Kluwer Law Online.
Expanded subsription to Kluwer Law International (08/01/2016)