KluwerArbitration is a fully-searchable database with materials in the field of International Commercial Arbitration primary and secondary source resources. It contains international and national arbitration conventions, rules, legislation, and decisions.
The database includes different types of content:
1) Primary content:
- Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs): almost 1,700 BITs;
- Case law: over 5,000 court decisions and 1,750 awards;
- Conventions: 25 multilateral treaties;
- Legislation: over 500 laws for key jurisdictions;
- Chinese court decision summaries on arbitration
- Model Clauses: close to 100 model clauses from major arbitral institutions; and
- Rules: over 400 rules from major arbitral institutions.
2) Analytical content:
- Books: over 100 books from Kluwer Law International’s extensive arbitration catalogue;
- Journals: content from 5 of the worlds’ leading arbitration journals; and
- Looseleafs: 2 regularly updated looseleafs.
3) ITA Report including materials provided by the board of reporters of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA). on recent developments by the ITA Board of Reporters;
4) KluwerArbitration Blog posts.
5) Practice Tools:
- 5 Smart Charts edited by Clifford Chance LLP
- IAI Arbitrator Tool developed in conjunction with the International Arbitration Institute
Expanded subsription to Kluwer Law International (08/01/2016)