LWW Health Library - Medical e-booksDatabases
Interactive online access to 35 textbooks on core/fundamental topics, plus procedural videos, images, real-life case studies, and quiz banks for medical and health science students, teachers and practitioners.
Textbooks and illustrated reviews for specialities as Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Embryology, Epidemiology, Genetics, Histology, Clinical Medicine, Microbiology/Immunology, Neuroscience, Pathology/Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Physical Examination and Physiology.
Evidence-based Health research, Study & Testing and Cases & Concepts (Basic Science Review and Pathophysiology Review).
Some top titles:
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Essential Neuroscience
- Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Langman’s Medical Embryology
- Moore’s Essential Clinical Anatomy
- Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy
- Principles of Rubin’s Pathology
- Rubin’s Pathology: Mechanisms of Human Disease
- West’s Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease
- Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials
- West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials.
For an overview of the e-books click here.
- Robust video library with professional resources covering Anatomy, Biochemistry, Epidemiology, Pathology/ Pathophysiology, and Physical Examination
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared
- Great for review, self-assessment, and exam preparation using Q&A
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation.