The Trip database (Trip = Turning Research Into Practice) is an EBM search engine for health professionals.
The Trip database (Trip = Turning Research Into Practice) is an EBM search engine for health professionals, a tool to easily find clinical information material available on the web using the principles of evidence based medicine.
- Evidence Based Synopses
- Clinical Questions
- Guidelines (North America & Europe)
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Systematic Reviews (such as Cochrane Database, DARE)
- Core general medical journals (NEJM, JAMA, Lancet, BMJ, Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ Updates)
Trip Pro is the most advanced version of Trip. It has extra content and functionality, including:
- 100,000+ extra systematic reviews
- Medical images and videos
- Links to millions of full-text articles
- Export facility to reference management software
- Advanced search
Updated on a monthly basis.