Westlaw UK gives you access to UK databases of case law, legislation, news, legal journals, commentary, current awareness alerts and EU legal materials.
If you’d like to access content on WestlawNext, all you need to do is select Services in the top panel and choose International Material.
EndNote on Westlaw UK
Westlaw UK enables users to export journal references to EndNote. Currently it is only possible to export journal references to EndNote from the Journals section of Westlaw UK.
- Make sure that you have clicked the option for Journals. Enter your search terms and click on Search
- From the search results, select the references you want to download
- Click the drop arrow next to the delivery options icon (the envelop icon at the right of the page)
- Select ‘Add to EndNote’
- Select the option to ‘Export abstracts only’ and click on Submit.
Please note: If you choose the option ‘Export full-text documents’, Westlaw will send duplicate references to your Endnote account.
- If you have your EndNote library open already, the references will be seamlessly transferred.
Unfortunately, you can’t download references if you search from WestlawNext.