Will you be using TestVision for your course assessment for the first time? In this workshop the University Library support team will get you started. In this interactive workshop we will cover the basics of using TestVision, and give you some tips and tricks you won’t find in the manuals. And of course you’ll be able to ask us any questions about TestVision that you may have!
After this interactive 1,5 hour workshop you will know:
- How to use the basic functions and navigation in TestVision
- How to create your questions and organise the folder structure
- How to compose a test and how to use the test matrix
- What options are available for online exams
Target Group: UM teaching staff who are using TestVision for the first time, or who want to refresh their knowledge.
Course format: Lecture via Zoom (after registration, you will receive a link for the session) / demo / questions and answers
- Check out the online TestVision for teachers training in Canvas (self-enrol link in the workshop confirmation email)
- Contact your faculty Exams Coordinator for access to TestVision