Explore the renewed DataverseNLWorkshops & Courses
Explore the renewed DataverseNL
DataverseNL is a shared service and an online solution to preserve, explore, cite and share research data. It is provided and used by nine universities in the Netherlands and DANS. It enables researchers of Maastricht University and other partnering institutions to register, store and share research data during the research period and up to the prescribed term of ten years after its completion according to the Maastricht University Code of Conduct.
Since March 2017, DataverseNL, migrated to a new version which offers several improvements.
- DataverseNL evolved to a multilayer hierarchical structure that enables authorized users to create a Dataverse in another Dataverse
- The user interface became more user friendly
- The metadata form has been extended with discipline-dependent fields.
If you are interested in an introduction or in using DataverseNL, or if you are already a user of DataverseNL, we are happy to welcome you to this workshop.
Programme (approximately 2 hours):
- Introduction to DataverseNL
- Adding a dataset, metadata, upload files (hands on)
- Questions and answers.
After attending the workshop you will be able to:
- Store your research data in a safe environment
- Provide your data with a persistent identifier
- Link your research data to your publication
- Take control of access to your research data or make your data available
- Make your research data citable.
Target Group: PhD students, academic staff, current users of DataverseNL, information managers, research data support staff
Course format: Workshop, demo, hands-on, questions and answers
More information: please contact Erik Jansen.
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.