Introduction to TestVision WorkshopWorkshops & Courses
Introduction to TestVision Workshop
Due to COVID-2019 the workshop will be offered online via Zoom. After registration you will receive a link for the session.
Will you be using TestVision for your course assessment for the first time? In this workshop the University Library support team will get you started. In this interactive workshop we will cover the basics of using TestVision, and give you some tips and tricks you won’t find in the manuals. And ofcourse you’ll be able to ask us any questions about TestVision that you may have!
After this interactive 1,5 hour workshop you will know:
- How to use the basic functions and navigation in TestVision
- How to create your questions and organise the folder structure
- How to compose a test and how to use the test matrix
- What options are available for online exams
Target Group: UM teaching staff who are using TestVision for the first time, or who want to refresh their knowledge.
Course format: online lecture / demo / questions and answers
- Check out the online TestVision for teachers training in Canvas (self-enrol link in the workshop confirmation email)
- Contact your faculty Exams Coordinator for access to TestVision
Upcoming coursesNo Events
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.
Ask Your Librarian - Contact a library specialist