Systematic literature and data searching (for reviews / research proposals)Workshops & Courses
Systematic literature and data searching
When positioning your own research (questions, methods, data, etc.) in a research paper or research proposal – or when writing a review – you do not want to miss important existing literature or data on your topic. To prevent such omissions a systematic literature or data search is often conducted with the aim to retrieve all relevant literature and data.
In this introductory workshop a demo will be given on how to develop a systematic search strategy – usable in multiple databases – and where to search for data.
After this two hour workshop and demo you will know:
- Where to search for existing data on a topic
- How to build a search strategy
- Where to pay attention to when using search strategies in different databases
- Get some hands-on experience in systematic searching.
Target group: Master and PhD students interested in how to conduct systematic searches and all others who like to acquire extra “hands-on” experience
Course format: Lecture / demo / questions and answers
- Have a research topic at hand
- Check our data search support website
- Check our tutorials Systematic Literature Search and Data Search
More information: Coursesemail@example.com
Upcoming coursesNo Events
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.