The national website on Open Access (OA) has been completely revamped. It now has a new, up-to-date look and is more interactive: www.openaccess.nl/en. It provides information in both Dutch and English about key OA developments in the Netherlands. The site also presents general up-to-date information on OA, a subject that is important for scholarship at home and abroad.
Here are the most important changes:
- All information is given in both Dutch and English
- The site is now organised with specific groups in mind, making it even easier for you to find the right information
- It’s easy to contact the editorial team if you have a question or comment. On weekdays, they will respond quickly to your questions
- There are a wide range of options when it comes to sharing information via social media. These are prominently displayed on the new site
- The site is responsive, which means that you can use it on your smartphone or other small screen
- Click on ‘In the Netherlands’ – ‘Current situation’ for an overview of all recent major developments to do with open access.
Give your feedback
The editorial team is keen to hear about your experience and opinions of the new site. Let them know what you think. You’ll find the contact options at the bottom of each page.
The national open access website is an initiative of NWO, TU Delft, UKB, VSNU and SURF. The site has been overhauled with the financial support from UKB and VSNU.