Access to other libraries in LimburgUse the library
Cooperation between libraries in Limburg
For many years Maastricht University Library has cooperated with the libraries of institutes of professional education in Limburg and the Maastricht City Library (Centre Ceramique). Members of these libraries can borrow books for free from each other’s libraries.
How to apply for a membership of a participating library
- Students have to submit a valid student ID and a valid identity card
- Members of staff have to submit a written confirmation of employment and a valid identity card. Members of the University Maastricht can obtain a written confirmation of employment at the information desk of the University Library
- Members of the Maastricht City Library have to submit a recent print-out of the membership administration and a valid identity card.
Borrowing from participating libraries
- At each library, you will receive a library card after registration
- At the Maastricht University library, you can borrow up to 4 books
- Library rules may vary for each library.
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.