Library regulations and house rulesUse the library
Temporary COVID-19 house rules
- Wear a facemask, according to UM policy wearing a facemask is mandatory in all university buildings, you can take it off when you are sitting down
- Bring your own device
- Follow the instructions given by library staff
- Disinfectants are available to clean your study area
- You are not allowed to bring food to the library.
- At all times stay 1.5 metres away from other people
- Do not shake hands
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms or a fever
- Stay at home if a member of your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.