Library regulations and house rulesUse the library
Temporary COVID-19 house rules
- Access to the library is possible with a reservation, there are a limited amount of non-bookable study places available
- Bring your UMcard, your reservation will be checked at the entrance
- Bring your own device
- Follow the instructions given by library staff
- You will be asked to leave when the time is up
- Disinfectants are available to clean your study area
- The book collections are accessible. If you are not able to come to Maastricht, please contact Ask your Librarian
- You are not allowed to bring food to the library.
- At all times stay 1.5 metres away from other people
- Do not shake hands
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms or a fever
- Stay at home if a member of your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.