In this 1.5 hour workshop, criteria are discussed which influence an author’s journal choice, and some tools that could be of help. There is plenty of time to deal with individual questions and/or problems.
After this 1.5 hour workshop you will know how to:
- Disseminate your paper as broad as possible: using Open Access journals, institutional and subject repositories
- add your papers to the institutional repository (UM Research Information)
- use the Journal Impact Factor in an informed way (JCR and associated rankings, and challenges)
- find relevant OA journals and publisher policies
- handle Copyright Transfer Agreements and understand the potentials and risks of copyright
- contact university library experts to get more support
and be able to:
- strike a balance between the velocity of publishing and ranking of journals, and
- make an informed decision on where to publish.
PhD students, academic staff, and research masters
Course format: Lecture via Zoom (after registration, you will receive a link for the session), demo, questions and answers
More information: Coursesfirstname.lastname@example.org