LWW Health Library – Medical e-books
Textbooks and illustrated reviews for specialities as Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Embryology, Epidemiology, Genetics, Histology, Clinical Medicine, Microbiology/Immunology, Neuroscience, Pathology/Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Physical Examination and Physiology.
Evidence-based Health research, Study & Testing and Cases & Concepts (Basic Science Review and Pathophysiology Review).
Some top titles:
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Essential Neuroscience
- Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Langman’s Medical Embryology
- Moore’s Essential Clinical Anatomy
- Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy
- Principles of Rubin’s Pathology
- Rubin’s Pathology: Mechanisms of Human Disease
- West’s Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- Pathophysiology of Heart Disease
- Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials
- West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials.
For an overview of the e-books click here.
- Robust video library with professional resources covering Anatomy, Biochemistry, Epidemiology, Pathology/ Pathophysiology, and Physical Examination
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared
- Great for review, self-assessment, and exam preparation using Q&A
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation.