Join the next DataHub sprint review
DataHub organises a sprint review every three weeks from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Wednesday. Our next sprint review meeting will take place on 21 July 2021. The current sprint goal is “Requirement analysis for customizable metadata”.
A sprint review is designed to gather actionable feedback on what the DataHub development team has completed. The purpose of a sprint review is to have a conversation with our stakeholders about how to improve our products. During a sprint review we will put you in the driver’s seat concerning (changes to) the products we have made. By collaborating and getting your direct feedback we are able to create more value for you and your colleagues. Your input will be highly appreciated.
The current sprint goal is “Requirement analysis for customizable metadata”.
The sprint review meeting covers the following topics:
- As a user I want to clearly understand why I don’t have access to DataHub so that I’m not confused when I enter the Maastricht Data Repository;
- As a product owner I want to understand the implications between Dynamic versus Static template rendering so that I know which implementation to pick;
- As a data steward I want to see developments based on my feedback so that the working with the Maastricht Data Repository resonates with the users perspective;
- As a data engineer I want to deploy the CRDW/ETL infrastructure to production so that I can start the pilot;
- As a DISQOVER user I want to have more information about a user such as first name, last name so that it is easier to identify and look for a specific user;
- As a product owner I want to prevent viewers from migrating data so that a viewer of a project can’t change the storage type and costs of a dataset.
Do not hesitate to invite other Maastricht University or MUMC+ colleagues who are interested in contributing to our meetings. There is no limit to the number of participants, though registration is compulsory.
To register, please fill out your name and email address below. We will send the zoom link a few days before the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.
RDM Support Updates
Keep up-to-date with RDM Support and Research Support. Join our support mailing lists and receive updates of published news & events.