Are you familiar with secure research data handling? The UM has launched a “code of conduct research data management”. How can you meet the regulations of the code of conduct? And how do you ensure – in the context of scientific integrity – that your data remain accessible and usable in the future? Since a lot of effort, expertise and time have been invested in obtaining valuable research data, good data management is important. But what does that involve? This interactive workshop (about 1,5 hours) will provide you an insight into proper ways to manage your research data.
After the workshop you will
- be familiar with the UM rules of research data management,
- understand what research data are and what management of research data involves,
- have an overview of good data management practices,
- know what a data management plan is,
- recognize the advantages of good research data management, and
- know who to ask for help with research data management.
The workshop is open to researchers (PhD’s and academic staff) of all faculties. Do not hesitate and register now !
Are you still interested? Contact Esther Silbernagel. She can add your name to a sub-list. Stay informed on this subject: subscribe to our Library Newsletter in the right column of this page.
Are you still interested? Contact Esther Silbernagel. She can add your name to a sub-list.
Stay informed on this subject: subscribe to our Library Newsletter in the right column of this page.