Come join us and ask your questions. The UM Library’s Open Access team will be hosting two information sessions on practical aspects of publishing in Open Access. Both information sessions cover the whys and hows of Open Access. Because it is during your lunch break, lunch will be served.
Topics will be:
- What is the policy of granting organisations such as NWO?
- How can I avoid the payment of article processing charges?
- How do publishing companies communicate about their Open Access facilities?
- Does the University Library offer means to keep me posted on Open Access developments?
- Where can I find tools and support to benefit from Open Access opportunities?
For attending you have two options
- Monday 30 May, 11.30 – 13.00, Inner City Library (back office room 0.104)
- Tuesday 31 May, 12.30 – 14.00, Randwyck Library (front office Computer room B, K3.453 )
Please, register by choosing one of these locations via firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your response, you will get a meeting request to confirm your registration.
For more information on Open Access check our Library+ Researchers portal.