1. Why can't I log in to Pure?
There are multiple reasons why log in is not possible:
- Your browser saved your UM account or password with a typing error or incorrect capitalisation. Clear all saved passwords via the settings of the browser.
- Your UM affiliation ended more than 90 days ago. Please contact your faculty Pure editor via the contact form.
- Your data is not yet imported from the UM human resource system. Please contact the Library Pure team via the contact form.
2. Why are my outputs incomplete in Research Information and/or my Personal Profile Page?
Do a check on your content in Pure and complete following the guidelines.
When you’re affiliated to FHML and your output is not complete in the Pure admin environment, use the contact form to ask your Pure faculty editor.
3. Can I import outputs registered in the Research Information System of my former affiliation in Pure?
Yes, you can.
Please contact your Pure faculty editor via the contact form to find out the best way.
4. Is it possible to add publications to Pure from before my UM work relationship?
Yes, this is possible.
You can also add other non-UM output. For example, when you have a simultaneous appointment at another institution.
See the Pure User Guide for the correct way to register non-UM output.
5. Can I show my publications on my UM Personal Profile Page?
6. For what other purposes will my data in Pure be used?
In addition, external parties can re-use your output meta data (when visibility set to public in Pure) to index or show on a web page. For example, Narcis, Google Scholar and OpenDOAR index the public records of Research Information to show in their search results.