Finding informationSubject guide
Finding Information guide
For specific information needs, use one of the following options
3.Find journal (articles)
- For finding e-Journals, use the e-Journal list
- For finding hard copy journals in the UM collection, use LibSearch
- For finding journals and articles in other Dutch libraries, use PiCarta
- Requesting journal articles from other Dutch libraries (Inter Library Loan)
- For finding journal articles in a specific discipline, select a database
5.Find audiovisual materials
For finding audio visual media, use LibSearch
7.Find your way in the library
EndNote is a tool which allows you to collect and keep track of your references.
10.Computer facilities and access to information
Overview of computer facilities such as Student desktop (anywhere), WiFi/mobile, printing.
11.How to get the PDF
Sometimes the library cannot provide access to the publisher version of full-text journal articles. Or maybe, you can’t create a connection with the campus network.
You can use one or more of the tools listed below to find alternative versions of the articles (like the author version).
Contact & Support
For questions or more information, open the web form to contact a subject specialist.
Contact a Library specialist