Learn how to use the audience response tool Wooclap to make your lectures and other educational activities (both, on-site and on-line) more interactive.
Wooclap is an audience response tool that you can use to make your teaching more engaging. Asking interactive questions with Wooclap allows you to make your courses more dynamic and to measure the understanding of your students.
With this introduction to the tool we would like to assist you to get started. The introduction takes about 45 minutes, followed by a Q&A.
After attending this introduction to Wooclap, you know how to:
– Use Wooclap to make your lectures (on-site and on-line) more interactive
– Personalise your settings in Wooclap
– Create asynchronous quizzes with Wooclap
Target Group: all UM teaching staff
Course format: Online introduction / Q&A
Prerequisites: Have a smartphone or a computer at hand
- About the workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Wooclap: UB Website
- Log into Wooclap: follow this link to select your institution to log in with your UM login details
- Wooclap: Wooclap in three steps