DataHub sprint review – 19 May 2021
DataHub organises a sprint review every three weeks from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Wednesday. Our next sprint review meeting will take place on 19 May 2021.
A sprint review is designed to gather actionable feedback on what the DataHub team has completed. The purpose of a sprint review is to have a conversation with our stakeholders about how to improve our products. During a sprint review we will put you in the driver’s seat concerning (changes to) the products we have made. By collaborating and getting your direct feedback we are able to create more value for you and your colleagues. Your input will be highly appreciated.
The current sprint goal is “Archive and download data in Maastricht Data Repository”.
The sprint review meeting covers the following topics:
- As a user I want to move data to tape with the new web interface so that I can save on storage costs cheaper storage in iRODS;
- As a user I want to bring online (from tape) and download individual files via Maastricht Data Repository so that I have the same functionality as I have in the current RDM portal;
- As a user I want to browse the collection details via the new web interface so that I can view the collection details similar to the current web interface;
- As a user I want to view the group membership in the new web interface so that I can see the new framework works the same as I was used to;
- As a product owner, I want to improve the UX of DISQOVER so that more users are attracted.
Do not hesitate to invite other Maastricht University or MUMC+ colleagues who are interested in contributing to our meetings.
There is no limit to the number of participants, though registration is compulsory. To register, please fill out your name and email address below. We will send the zoom link a few days before the event.
Registration is closed
RDM Support Updates
Keep up-to-date with RDM Support and Research Support. Join our support mailing lists and receive updates of published news & events.