The FAIRsFAIR Roadshow is about to visit the Netherlands
The FAIRsFAIR Roadshow is about to visit The Netherlands. In collaboration with LCRDM and DANS , FAIRSFAIR brings you a programme with several FAIR elements. FAIRsFAIR aims to supply practical solutions for the use of the FAIR data principles, such as tools for raising awareness about FAIR or even measuring the level of FAIRness. LCRDM complements this with an update of its tool for FAIR-enabling organisations.
Other speakers, again from FAIRsFAIR and LCRDM, will shed light on the role of FAIR for software. Furthermore, members of the European Group of FAIR Champions and our High Level Advisory Committee make a pitch for FAIRsFAIR output they find valuable for their particular stakeholder group of researchers, funders, or publishers.
We hope to meet the Research Data community in the Netherlands: data support staff, researchers, data policy makers. In the spirit of collaboration we ask each data steward to invite a researcher, and each researcher to invite a data steward (registration is individual).
Feel free to send the invitation to others in your FAIR community (e.g. RDM – expert community, Open Science Community, FAIR Coffee attendees etc).
The Roadshow will be in English. You can register here: https://www.fairsfair.eu/events/fairsfair-roadshow-netherlands
When: Tuesday 2 March, 11.00-13.00 CET
Where: the meeting address will be provided to registered participants closer to the event
• This is FAIRsFAIR – Ingrid Dillo (DANS, coordinator FAIRsFAIR)
• FAIR tooling – Margriet Miedema (LCRDM) and Marjan Grootveld (DANS, FAIRsFAIR). This ends in a short tool exploration.
• A view from our experts and champions – Stan Gielen (NWO, FAIRsFAIR High Level Advisory Committee), Eefke Smit and Joris van Rossum (STM Publishers, FAIR Champion), Antica Culina (Veni researcher NIOO, FAIR Champion)
• FAIR and software – Gerard Coen (DANS, LCRDM, FAIRsFAIR), Morane Gruenpeter (Software Heritage, FAIRsFAIR), Hylke Koers (SURF, FAIRsFAIR)
• And what will you take away from it?
RDM Support Updates
Keep up-to-date with RDM Support and Research Support. Join our support mailing lists and receive updates of published news & events.