The organisation team is adding the final touch on the activities and workshops in the international Open Education Week. Only few days to check the rooms, inform the participants or invite you to come and prepare what we thought would be nice to share with you.
Note that the Facebook for education workshop will be rescheduled to a new date, but you can still register for several other workshops:
- The Writing Studio and Peer Point are coming to you!
- Monday 11 March: 12.30–14.00 at the Faculty of Law (main entrance hall at Bouillonstraat 1-3)
- Wednesday 13 March: 12.30–14.00 at the Innercity Library (main entrance hall Grote Looiersstraat 17)
- Thursday 14 March: 12.30–14.00 at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (near the reception desk at the Grote Gracht 80-82)
- Friday 15 March: 12.30–14.00 at the Faculty of Psychology and Neurosciences and Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (opposite the mensa at Universiteitssingel 40, between the stairs)
- Tuesday 12 March, 13.00-15.00: Workshop Schrijf wijzer (in Dutch), by Mandy Derksen from publisher Boom about the digital version of the book Schrijfwijzer from Jan Renkema. It is a well-known Dutch manual on how to write proper Dutch. Only limited seats so please register! To learn more about the Schrijfwijzer, you can also visit the Schrijfwijzer website.
- Wednesday 13 March, 13.30 & 15.00: Desktop lecture recording for everyone thinking of making instruction videos. Register now!
- Thursday 14 March, 14.00 & 15.00 & 16.00: Building your competencies for all UM employees and direct to the registration form.
Check out the whole programme on the Open Education Week website. Please be our guest, we are looking forward seeing you next week!