Randwyck Computer FacilitiesUse the library
The Randwyck Computer Facilities include the computer rooms of the Faculty of Health, Medicine & Life Sciences and the Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience. The centre is managed by the University Library.
The Computer Facilities consist of:
- 5 large rooms, which can be used for instruction or tests. Every room has 45 study spaces
- in addition there are 5 smaller rooms, also suitable for instruction or tests, each equipped with 12 study spaces
These are multimedia rooms, including a projector and an audio system. Every workplace is equipped with a PC and a chair.
Instructions versus free use
These rooms are used by lecturers for instruction purposes or tests. If a room has not been booked, the computers in it can be used by individual students. If these rooms are booked it will be indicated.
Location and opening hours
- The Computer Facilities are located on the 1st floor of the UM building on the Universiteitssingel 50, adjacent to the bamboo garden
- The Computer Facilities are open Monday to Thursday from 08.00 to 18.30; on Friday from 08.00 to 18.00.
- Outside regular opening hours you can make use of the study facilities in the Randwyck Library
- In general, the Computer Facilities are closed during the summer period
Contact & Support
For questions or information, use the web form to contact a library specialist.