The Maastricht University Library started a trial with a package of 120 medical e-textbooks from Elsevier.
Some interesting titles which are used in the medical curriculum are:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Midwives
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach
- Clinical Surgery
- Core Pathology
- Emery’s Elements of Medical Genetics
- Gray’s Anatomy
- Gray’s Anatomy for Students
- Illustrated textbook of Paediatrics
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine
- Larsen’s Human Embryology
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Physiology
- Myles’ Textbook for Midwives
- Physiology in Childbearing
- Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology
- Textbook of Medical Physiology
The URL for the trial is: https://library.maastrichtuniversity.nl/etext
You can find the trial also via the eLibrary: Elsevier E-Textbooks. It is listed both under Databases a-z and under Databases by discipline.
This is a trial until 21 March.
Please use the e-books and let us know your experiences, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.