The data stewards are the first point of contact for researchers for all kinds of data-related questions, such as:
- Proposal support (writing a data management section)
- Data Management Plan (DMP) support
- Advice on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Advice on data storing, sharing, archiving, and publishing data
- FAIR data handling during and after research
The data steward services are tailored to each faculty. Within the faculty, the data steward collaborates closely with other support staff such as the policy advisor, information manager and funding advisor. The data steward also collaborates with researchers and refers them to other Maastricht University RDM service providers.
Watch the video below to see how a data steward help you.
To get in contact with your (faculty) data steward, check the overview page here or e-mail the data stewards.