The Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute, and analyse online surveys, collaborate in real-time, and export data in multiple formats.
Users can create over 100 different question types, use interactive questions to increase response rates or use embedded video, audio clips or graphics in seconds. View the full listing of features here.
Who can use it
Qualtrics is available to all Maastricht University staff and current students for UM teaching, research and business purposes.
Use of Qualtrics Research Suite should be in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) of the UM.
- Users can export data from Qualtrics directly into SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer data is stored in the Qualtrics tool (in the ‘cloud’). Qualtrics has taken high-level data security measures, according to international standards.
- Use of Qualtrics Research Suite may be restricted according to regulations of your faculty or department. For more information, contact your local administrator (see schedule below).
- Before using Qualtrics for data-collection, please make sure that you are completely aware of all requirements stated by Dutch Law, Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens. This is especially important when collecting personal data and/or sensitive data. Read more about privacy on the website of Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens .
Until further notice!
Please do not process ‘Special Personal Data’ through Qualtrics, for instance, data about religion, health, political or sexual preferences.
Contact the local administrator of your UM department or faculty (see below under Help & Support). The local administrator will give all the information you need to get an account that enables you to create questionnaires. Please mention in the subject of the Contact-email ‘Qualtrics account’
Please don’t make an account on www.qualtrics.com !
If you have your UM Qualtrics account, always login via this UM Qualtrics address: maastrichtuniversity.qualtrics.com
Qualtrics University offers a comprehensive suite with documentation, guides, manuals and tutorials i.a.,
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 steps
- Comprehensive manuals
- Live training webinars, weekly (requires online registration)
Help & Support
- When you have a specific question, first check the Qualtrics support site.
- Didn’t find the answer, then contact Qualtrics Support – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Still have a question, contact your local UM administrator
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Student Services Centre
- Facility Services
- University Library
- Maastricht University Office